HAR TARAF HAI YE SHOR TAPORI MIX DJ ANIKET & DJ ROHIT K OFFICIAL

so hello and welcome guys my self DJ ROHIT K OFFICIAL and my friend DJ ANIKET is with me. I have brought a special song for you which we have remixed, I have put some special beat in this song which is mostly being played now. The name of the beat is tapori mix There is a Tapori pattern of Dhamal  style inside this song and I have applied some other special patterns in this song which we can also call Rowdy style beat. so guys listen and enjoy the song And yes friends, if you listen to the song with headphones on, then you will be able to enjoy the song even more.



  • SONG CREDITS...⤵️
  • SONG.  :-) HAR TARAF HAI YE SHOR 
  • MOVIE:-) VASTAV THE REALITY 
  • SINGER:-) VINOD RRATHOD, ATUL KALE
  • MUSIC  :-) JATIN LALIT
  • LYRICRIST:-) SAMEER
  • LANGUAGE :-) HINDI
#janmashtmi special #har taraf ye shor #gokulashtmi dj song #dahihandi dj song #dj aniket #dj Rohit k official #tapori mix #dhamal mix #halgi mix #aradhi mix #krishna mix #karishna jayanti #

Donwload Song Now : Click here

Post a Comment

0 Comments